JA1286 – PPM Support Administrator
Location – Petersfield, GU32
Type – Permanent – full-time
Salary – up to £25K DOE
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Administrator to give support to our client’s Planned Office Team (PPM). The successful candidate will assist in organising the administration for the Planned works the Company undertakes for its clients. This role has a requirement to cover 1 weekend in 8 working from home on an on-call basis (see below)
All training will be provided on the Company and Client Systems
- Assist in the generation and delivery of Client Contract works to ensure sites operate to their maximum through regular Maintenance and Compliant in relation to local Site rules.
- Finalise Engineer generated Reports and Certificates for supply to Clients and addition to Company Database.
- Operation and updating of company software operating system Clik.
- Ensure Clients portals are updated on work status as required.
- Liaise with Engineers and Contract Managers to ensure Planned works are completed in good time and all documentation provided.
- Regiment Engineer produced Reports and Certification for Client Site Compliance, liaising with Clients and Contract Managers.
- Operation of Company CAFM system and client portals are updated efficiently to reflect works completed.
- Assist with Help Desk general activities where required.
- Liaise with Clients & Contracts Managers as required to ensure good communication on all aspects of the works required & undertaken, including all relative documentation.
- Follow (and enhance) company procedures to ensure works are carried out in a competent efficient manner.
- Provide cover for other help-desk roles – administration support.
- Deal with client enquiries.
- Producing Jobs from Client instructions.
- Any Other tasks the Help Desk Manager requires.
- Cover weekend call-out as per Rota (see below).
On call rota:
- The rota is 1 in 8 weeks
- You are on call from Friday 5pm – Monday 8am.
- You are given a phone and laptop and/or iPad
- Everything over the weekend is remote, so no attending the office.
- You will deal with any emergency call outs that come in, so hours vary.
- There is a standby payment for the weekend and then any time spent receiving calls, raising jobs etc are paid at double time.