Salary: £26,000 Per Annum
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrator on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality support services to ensure an effective production of work to include: audio and copy typing, photocopying, stationery and supply chain ordering, scanning, filing and travel arrangements.
- Prepare, coordinate and check documentation and specifications utilising Microsoft Office software ensuing that correct templates, brand protocol, client requirements and framework guidelines have been considered and adhered to.
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, associated paperwork, and take minutes as required both on site, virtual or in an IW premises. Issue minutes and actions as well as following up to ensure that actions are completed. Maintain the conference room and the associated diary, book in new appointments, provide refreshments and order lunches, if required.
- Manage and maintain Outlook calendars to support central functions and individual requirements including site access.
- Maintain and manage accurate records in accordance with agreed protocols and the Practice’s records retention schedule. This will include supporting the central teams with vetting processes, supply chain management, audits, financials including invoices and purchase orders, timesheets, expenses, project information and inputting and updating data in all the Practice databases.
- Assist across the Practice with answering of incoming calls, generic mailboxes and mail promptly as appropriate to include supporting the central reception function.
- Collate and update the CRM to ensure opportunities and client data are accurate and compile contact lists for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and support the relationship with clients by organising campaigns, networking and meetings/events as directed.
- Support the central team in promoting the Practice’s values and objectives by contributing to timely and innovative content including print, online, blogs, project profiles, CVs, video and social media content.
- Be involved and proactive in participating in Practice activities – including positive contributions to team meetings, induction of new staff, training sessions, and development of new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Work with and support the Central team to ensure compliance to all ISO standards and all other accreditations.
- Act as document controller with others in the office, using BIM360 platform, which will be taught.
- Understand and become proficient in the bespoke Practice Management software ‘Manger’ and operate all modules including detailed understanding/action of invoicing each month and in particular the financial modules to assist team leads with their monthly commercial management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- GCSE or equivalent in Math and English at Grade C or above (preferred).
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry terminology (preferred).
- Administration experience (preferred).
- Working knowledge and proficiency of all Microsoft application, in particular Word, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.
Salary: £26,000 Per Annum