Butcher / Cutter
MS442 – Butcher / Cutter
Salary: £27,040 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Butcher / Cutter on behalf of one of our clients. The working hours for this role Monday – Friday, 4am – 12pm.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist with loading and unloading of fresh and frozen meat products.
- Cutting of meat products to customer requirements.
- To assist with Stock Control.
- Cleaning duties within the depot.
- Various other tasks within the depot as requested.
- These tasks are carried out within a chilled environment which holds a temperature of 0 – 5C and in the freezers which can reach a temperature of -20OC. Thermal Protective Clothing will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications:
- This is an all-encompassing role suitable for a self-motivated individual who can recognise and maintain high standards of performance, and who can help deliver a high level of skills with confidence and assertion.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent knife skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working in a busy team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.