Class 1 Driver/Rigger
JC59 – Class 1 Driver/Rigger
Location – High Wycombe
Salary – £Competitive
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client who is the leading entertainment and sports company in the country, providing high end, bespoke TV facilities and crew to the world’s Broadcasters and Producers to recruit a Rigger/C+E Driver to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving our clients Outdoor Broadcasting trucks around the country and sometimes abroad, to all of their sites. When on site, the Rigging team is responsible for the correct parking of vehicles in the compound, as well as the laying of all cables on site to ensure the production of the event they are working on. As a Rigger Driver you will be part of an essential team, working together to deliver great outcomes.
This is a highly demanding but rewarding role, acting as an essential part of being able to live stream golf, sport, and other events. The role can require long periods on site and away from home (with appropriate allocation of rest time) and sometimes leads to long periods abroad, so passport and ability to travel is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving the scanner or tender to site location, in a safe and timely manner.
- Rigging of cables in line with health and safety requirements (rigging at heights may be required).
- Accountable for the safe rigging working practices onsite, weather clientele requirements or specific onsite needs.
- To be willing to work alone or part of a team in a professional manner.
- De-rigging of cables in line with health and safety requirements (de-rigging at heights may be required).
Skills and Experience:
- Ex-military candidates encouraged.
- C+E Drivers license (preferably HGV Class 1 & 2 with CPC).
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge and understanding.
- Working at Heights.
- Previous rigging experience preferable.
- In date Passport.
- Motivated & professional attitude.
- Ability to work both alone and within a team.
- Willingness to travel for periods of time.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
In return our client offers:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to a range of Discounts & Benefits.
- Discount Gym Membership.
- Family Friendly Policies.
- Life Insurance.
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.