Female Military Instructor
EY292 Female Military Instructor
Location: Middle East
Pay Rate: £278 per day + Accommodation, flights, Tourist Visa, Medical Insurance all covered.
Our client are currently seeking a number of Military professionals to help deliver Recruit Basic Training in the Middle East. We are looking for several Female Military and Police training professionals to expand their resumes and join a dedicated team delivering training in the Middle East. Deployment will be November/early December 2023 and the course ends 29/02/2024. Secure compound + safe country. There will be a break between 4th-13th January, 1 week break will be flown at our clients expense either home or to another country to reset visas.
04:30-12:30 – rest of the day is free to spend as instructors please whether in the gym, by the pool, local golf course, shopping mall, restaurants etc. You will be required to work Sunday-Thursday. You wont be required to work on your weekends (Friday & Saturday) and you’ll be free to go wherever in the region
- All applicants MUST have training experience within either the military, police, or law enforcement, as well as proven experience in lesson plan development and delivery.
- Instructors will require relevant experience in one or more of the following subjects / disciplines: Drill, Weapons, Physical Training (PT), Self-Defence and Core Skills.
- Drill Military Drill Instructor with extensive experience of drill instruction and ceremonial parades.
- CSS and W&W Minimum of Level 3 Education and Training Award with extensive classroom experience.
- FA All First-Aid qualifications must be in date. First-Aid Instructor, or Armed Forces Combat Medic Technician Qualification with a minimum of Level 3 Education and Training Award.
- PT Armed Forces Physical Training Instructor or Police Physical Training Instructor with extensive experience of PT instruction.
- SD Armed Forces Personal Safety & Public Order Instructor or Police Personal Safety Trainer with extensive experience of personal safety training delivery.
- International law enforcement training experience
- Armed Forces Senior Non-Commissioned Officer or Police Sergeant.
- First-aid at Work/Basic Life Saving Certificate
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification
- This is a physically demanding role and applicants will be subject to a health and fitness assessment before selection.