Mobile Electrical Service Engineer
JE68: Mobile Electrical Service Engineer
Salary: £32,000 – £38.000 Per Annum
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Mobile Electrical Service Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
- The successful candidate will have been time served, qualification up to 18th Edition or NVQ equivalent.
- City & Guilds Test and Inspect 2391 or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of making up and installing wiring looms and cable systems, installation of varied systems via diagrams and instructions and fault finding and diagnosis.
- You will join the current team to provide after-sales support and fulfil long term contracts for preventative maintenance, for which training will be provided.
- After training you will be expected to be able to problem solve whilst on a client’s site.
- Experience in auto vehicle electrics and hydraulics will be advantageous though not essential.
- A full Category B driving licence is required for this role.
Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 Per Annum