Van Driver/ Operations
LB210 – Driver / Operations
Location: Ashford, Surrey
Salary: £29,000 + Company Vehicle
First Military Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Driver / Operations position on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for assisting in the operations department, processing shipments for export, packing and producing paperwork on a bespoke system.
- You will also be coordinating drivers in London and meeting them each day to shuttle all shipments from central London back to the warehouse in Ashford, Surrey.
- You will be covering for driver holidays and will need to be confident in driving a van in London, mainly around the West End.
- This is a hands on physical job that requires lifting, but the main focus is on care and attention to detail for our client’s goods.
- Monday to Friday.
- Plenty of overtime available.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous van driving experience.
- Good geographical knowledge of London.
- Working knowledge of operations within a logistic environment would be advantageous.
- Minimum age 25, full clean licence for at least 2 years