Vehicle Mechanic/Garage Supervisor
JE62: Vehicle Mechanic/Garage Supervisor
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Vehicle Mechanic/Garage Supervisor on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
- Diagnosing vehicle faults manually or with the aid of software and digital tools
- Preparing cost and time estimates for work done
- Repairing and replacing faulty vehicle parts
- Performing test drives to check repairs
- Carrying out scheduled servicing and maintenance
- Updating vehicle service records
- Installing and fitting new vehicle accessories
- Maintaining a database of spare parts in the repair garage
- File appropriate documentation on each repair
- Assistant to Transport Manager and supervise all repairs
- You must be fully qualified (NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance repair) with good experience and have experience within a busy workshop for a minimum of 2 years