EY287 Chef/ Housekeeper
Location: Coates, Gloucestershire
Salary: Dependent on experience
Working Hours: You must be flexible to working weekdays and weekends when required, this is a permanent fulltime position. The hours will most likely be between 10am – 6pm.
You will be working for a lovely family who own a large property within a close proximity to the heart of the Cotswolds, Cirencester. The property is surrounded by rolling fields with beautiful countryside views.
Our client served in the Army for over 10 years, therefore encourages applications from an ex-military background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The family are ideally looking for an individual who can commit to this role on a long-term basis and become a desired asset to their household and family.
- Overall, this is an extremely important role to the family, and they are expecting this individual to be honest, hardworking and someone who has a bubbly personality.
- You will be required to clean the large property on the Estate, any experience cleaning will be beneficial although this can be trained.
- You will be required to cook for the family, they would love to find someone who can prepare Thai and other Asian food.
- Overall, any professional experience as a chef would be beneficial.