Emergency Nurse Practitioner/Emergency Care Practi
EY298 Emergency Nurse Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner
Salary: £43,000 – £45,000 per annum + benefits
The working pattern is 37.5 hours a week on a shift rotation which will include days, nights and weekends. You will get an enhanced rate of pay for nights and weekends.
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Emergency Nurse Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner to join their team in Bridgwater on a permanent basis.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an emergency response and treatment service, covering any trauma and medical emergencies onsite.
- Ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
- Handle any walk ins to the clinic for injuries and illness.
- Carry out pre-employments, health surveillance and drug & alcohol testing
- Conduct risk assessments and other general OH tasks
- Driving an ambulance around the client site
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMC Registered
- HPCP Registered
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Care Practitioner
- A&E/Acute or Primary care experience
- Immediate or Advanced Life Support Qualification
- Valid UK Manual Driving License
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme – matched up to 6%
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox