Emergency Treatment Nurse
EY300 Emergency Treatment Nurse
Salary: £38.5k plus a generous shift allowance (OTE £50K approx) + benefits + enhanced rate of pay for nights and weekends.
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Emergency Treatment Nurse to join their team in Bridgwater.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Emergency Treatment Nurse to work at our client site at Hinkley. The site operates 24/7 and we require candidates to work shifts including days and nights. You can enjoy the benefits we have to offer such as attractive salary of £38500. Plus, enhanced rate of pay for nights and weekends.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Emergency response covering trauma/medical emergencies on site.
- Walk in treatment service for injury/illness.
- Health surveillance/OH medicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Cannulation when required
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMC Registered
- A&E experience
- Immediate or Advanced Life Support Qualification
- Valid UK Manual Driving License
- Ongoing Clinical professional development with the potential to include Advanced Practice in Clinical Assessment, Reasoning and Diagnostics and Non Medical Independent Prescribing Course (Via
- UWE or Plymouth University.
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme – Matched up to 6%
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Access to Vitality Health