Occupational Health Advisor
EY299 Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: £40k Pro Rata (Depending on experience)
4 days a week to be remote based except on Wednesday’s when you will need to be site based
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team in Horsham on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an Occupational Health Advisor to work with a key client based in Horsham, we are looking for someone 4 days a week to be remote based except on Wednesday’s when you will need to be site based. The role consists of a mix of case management, health surveillance and supporting the Occupational Health Physicians with fire fighter medicals.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of the many employees using your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client’s needs.
- Undertake case management over the phone and in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Work within a team to support our clients employees.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified or Registered Nurse, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
- Ideally you will be RMN qualified
- Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Ideally you will be a part 3 registered with a post graduate qualification
- Registration with NMC part 1
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme – matched up to 6%
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox