Occupational Health Advisor (Hybrid)
EY294 Occupational Health Advisor (Hybrid)
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team in Plymouth on a permanent basis.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake case management, face to face and over the phone. Producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate.
- Provide other OH services where required such as travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our clients
- Clinically supporting Occupational Health Technicians and Nurses
- Provide clinical resource for Health Surveillance escalations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
- Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme – matched up to 6%
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox