Occupational Health Advisor
EY297 Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: £45,000 per annum + benefits
This is a full time role, working between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team in Hounslow on a permanent basis.
As an Occupational Health Advisor, you’ll make a tangible and lasting difference to people’s lives every day. In return, our client take great care to ensure our Occupational Health team are continually and consistently supported and developed.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Provide clinical support to other team members with less experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
- Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme – matched up to 6%
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox