Operative / Driver
MS337 – Operative / Driver
Salary: £25,168 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Operative / Driver. This role would require some flexibility due to the shifts.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Record Centre Operative / Driver:
- Ensure all daily client work orders are filled upon receipt from Client Service.
- Ensure rush work orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Refile files containers and tapes daily and within the allocated timescales.
- Maintain assigned racking and row upkeep (containers and/or lids, tape cases, transit cases replaced and repaired, floors free of debris, notify the Operations Manager of needed rack or lighting repairs required).
- Perform auditing per schedule or as requested.
- Process destruction orders per schedule or as requested.
- Complete daily paperwork/emails before leaving for the day.
- Verify and load all orders per SOP’s.
- Complete daily safety inspection of assigned vehicle.
- Complete daily runs as always assigned by the Records Centre Supervisor and drive and park assigned vehicles in a safe and legal manner.
- Complete Server changes as required.
- Comply with daily maintenance and safety checks of all record centre vehicles and equipment.
- Help unload/load trucks/vans.
- Operate forklifts and/or pick lifts.
- Comply with all company policies and all relevant data protection legislation to ensure clients and Team Members’ sensitive and personal information is protected and processed in accordance with the law and Team Members’ and clients’ rights under the legislation are fully protected.
- Adhere to all company policies and complete all mandatory training modules.
- Report any potential or actual security, environmental or health and safety incidents to your line manager and / or the Compliance team as soon as you become aware of them.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a multi-drop operation service delivery role preferably within the records management industry.
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong attention to detail essential.
- Flexibility to work between teams.
- Routine lifting, bending, and overhead stretching.
- Routine scanning of materials.
- Routine pushing and pulling boxes, transit cases, tapes and pallet jacks.
- Ability to operate forklift and/or pick lift (training will be provided).
- Computer literate.