EY293 Projects Operative
Salary: £28,800 DOE
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Projects Operative on behalf of one of our clients.
The Projects Operative will be part of the Projects team. The team is responsible for the refurbishment of existing buildings and rooms within and also the construction of new areas. They also play a part in maintaining the site furniture.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
- To assist the Projects Team Leader with all ongoing and new projects.
- To work with the Projects team with tasks including carpentry, painting and decorating, signage, tiling and furniture repairs and maintenance.
- Support Racedays as applicable.
- Such other duties as the Company may, at times, reasonably require.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Can work at times with little or no supervision and have the ability to work under pressure.
- NEBOSH certificate
- You must have Health & Safety training or experience, although if you have an interest, training will be provided
- Qualified or time served in fabric trade or multi trade background.
- Professional appearance.
- Proactive and flexible attitude and a strong team player.
- Ideally hold a current, valid driving license.